- Employers are putting more and more importance to Project Management certifications.
- Clients are demanding certified project managers to work on their projects. This is leading to a greater demand for certified project managers.
- Earning a project management certification does not necessarily make one a better project manager.
- A Project Management certification does demonstrate that you understand and speak project management language and it increases your chances of delivering a successful project.
- Employing a certified project manager on a project does not automatically guarantee a successful project.
- Certified project managers tend to be rated higher than their non-certified counterparts, in project evaluation.
- According to PMI's salary survey, project managers who hold the PMP certification earn an average of 9.4 percent more than non-certified project managers.
Read the full story here: